We are glad to welcome you to our website. We would like to inform you that we collect and process your personal data. Provision of personal data and the consent to its processing are completely voluntary. All personal data provided to us is processed only within the scope and for the purpose you have consented to. Please remember that you can update, amend or completely remove your personal data. You can do it yourself or ask us for assistance, which we gladly provide.
How do we understand the definitions?
Owner/We/Personal Data Administrator/ADO - ECO-CORN Sp. z o.o. ul. Komunalna 12, Psary, 62-731 Przykona. Tax ID: 9691593880
Data/Personal Data - all information regarding an identified or identifiable individual, including one or several characteristics specifying physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of an individual, including the IP address of the device, location data, Internet identifier and information collected using cookie files and similar technologies.
Website - this Internet Website provided by the Owner at the current address eco-corn.pl and at addresses redirecting to this address, as well as at any other address supplementing or continuing it, as well as any potential replacement addresses.
User/You - an individual visiting the Website or using one or multiple services or functionalities made available by the Website.
GDPR - Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (UE) 2016/679 of 7th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
Cookie files - IT data, including in particular text files, stored on the Device of the User and intended to use the Website, they usually include the website name they originate from, the duration of storage on the terminal and a unique number.
Services - services provided electronically by the Owner via the Website.
Device - an electronic terminal used by the User to access the Service.
Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator of the personal data is the Owner, namely ECO-CORN Sp. z o.o. ul. Komunalna 12, Psary, 62-731 Przykona. Tax ID: 9691593880
How do we protect your data?
We apply technical and organisational measures ensuring protection of the processed data according to the requirements specified in currently effective regulations on personal data protection. The following regulations were taken into account, in particular: Resolution of the Minister of the Interior and Administration of 29th April 2004 on documentation of personal data processing, technical and organisational conditions which should be met by IT equipment and systems used in personal data processing (Journal of Laws no. 100, item 1024); instructions of the General Personal Data Protection Inspector; GDPR.
The most important elements of the personal data protection system used:
- A SSL certificate guaranteeing encryption of communication between Your Device and the Website using a 256-bit key.
- We collect and process only the required personal data and only for the shortest possible time, and we require your separate consent for all actions not related to the execution of the sale and purchase agreement.
- Your personal data may be accessed only by authorised individuals, trained in the field of personal data protection, guaranteeing its safety.
- The IT system of the Service and internal company procedures meet all standards of personal data protection.
What data is collected, for what purposes and how long is it stored?
Data collected through the Website may be divided into the following four groups:
A. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED IN ORDER TO PROVIDE SERVICES
This includes personal data provided voluntarily by You in forms available on the Website, and required in order to execute and provide the Services. These include:
1. Contact form
The contact form is intended to enable the Users contacting Us. We ask for the following data when the form is filled: name and surname or company name, e-mail address, contact telephone number and the message body. This data is used in correspondence, provision of answers to enquiries, offer preparation and in direct marketing.
The Website User may register for a newsletter during order placement or during registration - namely to consent to receive Our commercial information electronically. In order to do you, we require your consent and an e-mail address at which you wish to receive commercial information. You may cancel the newsletter service at any time, by logging in to your Website account or by clicking a special link available in every e-mail message containing commercial information we send to You.
3. E-mail and traditional correspondence
If e-mail or traditional correspondence, unrelated to services provided to the sender or to other agreement with the sender, is sent to us, personal data included in such correspondence is processed only for the purpose of communication and handling the matter to which the correspondence is related. Our justified interest, including handling correspondence sent to us in relation to our business activity comprises the legal basis for such processing.
B. SERVER LOGS
Your use of the Service includes sending queries to the server. A server query includes information, such as: IP address, Web browser, operating system, screen resolution, colour depth, the Internet service provider, query date and the requested resource (URL address). Such data is stored in the so called server logs. It is simply a “technical event log”. Such data is not associated with any specific individuals using the Website. It is used only to provide more effective server operation, Website administration, for statistical and optimisation purposes. It is also used as a mechanism correcting system errors. Such data is processed for 24 months since the last activity.
C. COOKIE FILE DATA (so called cookies)
Cookie files are IT data, in particular text files - Your personal data collected automatically upon visiting the Website and stored on Your Device.
The Website uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies - temporary files stored on Your Device until logging out, leaving the Website or closing the Web browser.
- Persistent cookies - files stored on Your Device for a period of time specified in cookie parameters or until You delete them.
Cookie files used by the Website may be divided into the following categories, determining their intended use:
- Required cookie files - cookies enabling correct operation of the Website. We use these files e.g. to provide the basket functionality, storage of Your session or to authorised the Users (login storage). Switching these cookie files off may result in incorrect operation of the Website and unavailability of some of the Services.
- Security cookie files - cookie files we use to ensure the highest security level within the Service. They are used e.g. to detect authorisation abuse or cyberattacks.
- Efficiency cookie files - cookie files enabling collection of information on how the Website is used. We use them to create visit statistics or viewing reports. They are used in continuous improvement and acceleration of the Website, providing You with the highest level of browsing comfort.
- Functional cookie files - cookie files enabling “remembering” Your preferences, setting and personalisation of the Website interface.
- Advertising cookies - cookie files enabling provision of advertising content to You, tailored to Your interests. Switching these cookies off does not result in lower numbers of advertisements - we use them to ensure that the advertisements are more interesting and useful for you.
Most common Web browsers allows storage of cookies on Your Device as a default option. If you do not consent to storage of cookie files on Your Device, you may disable such storage or adapt their use to your needs - information on how to do this may be found in the help system of your Web browser. Please find a list of the most commonly used browsers, with links to their help systems related to cookie file settings:
- Firefox - http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
- Google Chrome - http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
- Windows Internet Explorer (wersja 7 i 8) - http://windows.microsoft.com/pl-pl/windows-vista/cookies-frequently-asked-questions
- Opera - http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Safari - https://support.apple.com/pl-pl/HT201265
Mobile devices (smartphones and tablets):
- Android - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=pl
- Safari - https://support.apple.com/pl-pl/HT201265
- Windows Phone - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/11696/windows-phone-7
More information about cookie file management in the browser may be found at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/
D. DATA IN COOKIE FILES FROM SERVERS OF OUR PARTNERS
Our Website uses scripts, software and technologies delivered and present on servers used by our business partners. Technologies of our partners use their own cookie files, containing data required by the partner to provide Us with the service or containing data other than listed in the Policy.
We carefully select our business partners. However, we are not responsible for their cookie policies. Thus, we recommend verification of each of our partners on your own and making independent decisions as to whether you wish to accept their cookies.
List of our trusted partners:
|No.||COMPANY NAME||SERVICE DESCRIPTION||LOCATION|
Google Ireland Limited (Google Adwords, Google Display Network, DoubleClick Ad Exchange, DoubleClick for Publishers Small Business)
advertising campaign management, analysis and traffic measurements on Website pages
Google Incorporated (Google Analytics, Google Cloud Platform, GSuit, Google Optimize, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio)
advertising campaign management, analysis on traffic on Website pages and company e-mail management, analysis of Website use by the Users
USA (outside EEA)
data storage - hosting
Who can you provide your personal data to?
In specific situations, ADO shall provide collected data to the competent and authorised state authorities, as specified in currently effective legal regulations
With the exception of such situations, Your personal data may be provided within the scope specified by law and according to separate data provision agreements, to specific entities and only in relation to the required execution of a legal or contractual obligation as the Personal Data Administrator. Entities the data may be provided to include: advertising agencies, banks, accounting offices, IT service providers, courier companies, logistics companies, payment institutions, transport providers.
If such data is provided, we enter specific data provision agreements with such entities, guaranteeing the highest protection standards and confidentiality and safety of the provided personal data, as well as its use only for the purpose of execution of the contractual or legal obligation of the Personal Data Administrator.
Your rights as defined according to law
According to the current legislation on personal data, you can:
- refuse or limit processing of your personal data;
- object against processing of your personal data;
- access your personal data;
- correct or amend your personal data;
- transfer your personal data;
- withdraw your consent to personal data processing;
- raise a complaint to a supervisory body - President of the Personal Data Protection Agency.
These rights cannot be transferred or limited. Remember - we will always gladly provide you with help and information and you can execute and enforce some of these rights, too.
In case of any questions or doubts regarding our Policy, if you need help or wish to use your rights, we will gladly help. Do not hesitate to contact us:
- via electronic mail, writing to: biuro,
- write to us at: ECO-CORN Sp. z o.o. ul. Mysia Góra 1844-144 Nieborowice
We would also like to inform you that We will contact You using Your provided e-mail address (e.g. in regards to a placed order or in order to send a contact form). We will use your provided telephone number only in exceptional situations.